A Church of Scotland parish church in Musselburgh, just across the road from The Brunton theatre. The original Northesk Parish Church building was opened in 1838, and was extended in 1913 with a new chancel in the South wall, and the addition of the hall and smaller ancillary rooms at the rear of the building.
Stained glass windows replaced the church's clear glass windows over the years and the pipe organ dates back to 1904. At the time, it had a water-powered engine, which was replaced by an electric motor in 1913 and subsequently renovated in 2004.
The Church Hall hosts community events, concerts, ukele group, knitting group, workshops and a badminton club.