New Town church with tall spire that opened for worship as Bellevue Church in 1824.
Building features striking stained glass windows, some dating back to 1864, embossed wallpaper panelling dating from 1897, and a pulpit from the 1820s that is reputed to be "the highest in Scotland".
The organ, built by Thomas Lewis of London, was installed in 1882.
The centre pews were removed in 1997 and replaced by more comfortable chairs, which allow for flexible seating arrangements and varied use of the central floored space, including choral recitals and community events.
The sanctuary with seating for up to 300 is suitable for a variety of purposes including meetings and presentations, music and drama performances and dancing.
There are four further multi-purpose meeting rooms with capacity for between 20 and 100 along with a modern kitchen. These include a Garden Room with access to the garden at the rear of the church.