0131 447 4359
Edinburgh Fringe Venue
About the venue
A church that was formed through the amalgamation of three separate churches in 1972. The foundation stone for the current gothic church building, with its spindly spire, was laid in 1870, with the inaugural services being held on 1st October 1871.
The church building has also been known over the years as the Grange Church (since 1933) and originally the Robertson Memorial Church.