Edinburgh urban webcams
- Edinburgh & Scotland traffic webcams For traffic spotters and travellers, a government-operated chain of live CCTV cams on the main roads skirting Edinburgh.
- St Andrews links Not Edinburgh, but various St Andrews links webcams for golf enthusiasts, including holes on the Old Course.
- Camvista has carried webcams in the past, but they have been frequently off-line and they require a Flash plugin. These include the Princes Street cam showing the foot of the Mound and along Princes Street and the Royal Mile (St Giles Cathedral) view outside the City Chambers looking at St Giles Cathedral.
Government video feeds
- City of Edinburgh council Live and archived video from Council meetings
- Scottish Parliament Live and archived video from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
- House of Commons, London Live and archived video from Westminster. House of Lords, too.
Nature, Animal and bird webcams
- Isle of May webcams Several bird and sealife watching cams on the Isle of May.
- Pentland Hills webcam View of the hills, to the South of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Zoo Penguin Cam One of the main attractions at Edinburgh zoo.
- Edinburgh Zoo Panda Cam Pandas Tian Tian (Sweetie) and Yang Guang (Sunshine).
- Edinburgh Zoo Koala Cam Spot Tanami the koala, probably sleeping.
- Edinburgh Zoo Tiger Cam 24-hr coverage of Sumatran tiger Jambi.