Edinburgh urban webcams
- Princes Street Streaming video cam showing the foot of the Mound and along Princes Street from the long-running local cam site Camvista. (Requires Flash plugin.)
- Royal Mile (St Giles Cathedral) View outside the City Chambers looking at St Giles Cathedral.
- Edinburgh & Scotland traffic webcams For traffic spotters and travellers, a chain of live CCTV cams on the main roads skirting Edinburgh.
- St Andrews links Not Edinburgh, but various St Andrews links webcams for golf enthusiasts, including holes on the Old Course.
Government video feeds
- City of Edinburgh council Live and archived video from Council meetings
- Scottish Parliament Live and archived video from the Scottish Parliament in Holyrood.
- House of Commons, London Live and archived video from Westminster. House of Lords, too.
Nature, Animal and bird webcams
- Isle of May webcams Several bird and sealife watching cams on the Isle of May.
- Pentland Hills webcam View of the hills, to the South of Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Zoo Penguin Cam One of the main attractions at Edinburgh zoo.
- Edinburgh Zoo Panda Cam Pandas Tian Tian (Sweetie) and Yang Guang (Sunshine).
- Edinburgh Zoo Koala Cam Spot Tanami the koala, probably sleeping.
- Edinburgh Zoo Tiger Cam 24-hr coverage of Sumatran tiger Jambi.