The Odeon Fort Kinnaird re-opened in March 2015 with 7 screens with RealD 3D, and Dolby Atmos sound system. The multiplex shows primarily mainstream new films.
The Kinnaird Shopping Centre is off the A1 in Newgraighall, to the East of the City Centre. The shopping centre has 2,600 free car parking spaces.
The cinema can be rented for private events and conferences from 50 to 1679 people. The cinemas have been reconfigured with fewer seats in recent years (previously ranged from 41 to 234 seats).
- Cinema 1: 84 seats (Real 3D, Dolby Digital, )
- Cinema 2: 145 seats (Real 3D, Dolby Digital)
- Cinema 3: 174 seats (Real 3D, Dolby Digital)
- Cinema 4: 161 seats (Real 3D, Dolby Digital)
- Cinema 5: 168 seats (iSense, Dolby Atmos)
- Cinema 6: 144 seats (Dolby Digital)
- Cinema 7: 41 seats (Real 3D, Dolby Digital)
Formerly the location of the UCI, the cinema was taken over by the Odeon Cinema chain in 2005 and the existing building demolished in 2008. The then 12-screen cinema was one of the first of Scotland's drive-to multiplexes.
In July 2007, Odeon announced that, after 20 years, the cinema was shutting its doors. Due to competition with other cinemas, the cinema was considered no longer economically viable. But in March 2015 it re-opened.