AML collects information about users on this site for three main reasons:
1. To provide a high standard of service on AML's web sites.
2. To provide personalised services for each user.
3. To share details about users or demographics with advertisers and partners, but in an anonymous, aggregate way. Where we collect registration information about an individual, we will never reveal that individual's personal identity to any third party, without that user's explicit permission.
What kind of information does AML collect?
1. When you register for an account on the Sites we may ask for information about yourself such as the city or country you live in. If you are using our more advanced services (such as our accommodation listing service) we may need to hold more detailed information such as your name, address, telephone, and email so that we can contact you regarding use of the Site.
3. The Web Server also automatically logs anonymous information about visitors to the site including IP addresses, the location of your computer on the internet, referrers, types of browser used, most popular pages and so on. This information from the server logs is not available to others and does not record individual details like email addresses, names or other personal details.
4. We may also collect personal information from you through your use of enquiry and feedback forms and when you email us your details.
How do we use the information collected?
From time to time we may perform statistical analyses about how our web site is used and user behaviour, for example. In performing these statistical analyses, we will disclose information to third parties in aggregate form only. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission to do so.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to properly run AML's sites and to protect both ourselves and AML's users.
From time to time, we may send you an email updating you about a new service on the Site. If you do not want to receive these emails please opt out by using the unsubscribe option included in all our email correspondence.
Please note that we are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of sites that we link to.
Third Party Advertising Feeds
AML uses third party advertising feeds from companies such as Google. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.