Time & place
Tickets and info
A new event, in 2022, in Edinburgh's Food and Drink calendar, the Mash Up brings together beers from some of Edinburgh's craft brewers alongside drams from Scotland’s "new wave" of whisky distillers.
The "hauf n hauf", beer and whisky festival is hosted by the Holyrood Distillery, which is situated in an area once known as the 'Charmed Circle' due to the copious, underground water supply and large number of breweries and distilleries.
Time slots are 12pm, 3pm, 6pm daily.
- 2 half pints and 1 dram, plus samples from exhibitors
- Access to Visitor Centre meeting people from local breweries and Scottish distilleries
- Pizza Geeks' Neapolitan style pizza
- A festival hauf and hauf menu in our Distillery Bar Courtyard
- Live DJ playing through the Distillery