Trains in Edinburgh
Edinburgh Train Stations
- Waverley Station Edinburgh's mainline station.
- Haymarket Station Edinburgh's original, second mainline station.
Edinburgh Train Services
- Scotrail You are most likely to be travelling on this company's trains if you are just travelling within Scotland, especially if you are travelling to the more rural destinations in the Scottish Highlands. Has a busy route between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Timetables and booking.
- LNER Trains between Edinburgh and London, as well as offering services up to Aberdeen and Inverness.
- Lumo Fully electric, competitively priced rail between London King Cross and Edinburgh.
- National Rail Offers a useful resource for planning your trip by train by integrating the timetables of different railway companies and routes.
- Borders Railway Details of the new hour-long, Borders to Tweedbank line.
- Eurostar Going all the way to the continent? Then this is the site for you.
- Transport Focus Passenger focussed watchdog for rail in Scotland.
- Bo'ness & Kinneil Railway Heritage steam train rides.